We've already met a lot of our neighbors and LOVE them! We have a 13 year old across the street that is a dog watcher and soon to be a babysitter, which I couldn't be more thrilled about. We feel like we found the perfect home.
I have impressed myself by getting these pictures posted early today by taking advantage of Ethan's nap and then Jack playing with him! Just a quick note to update everyone, today we met with Jack's preschool teacher and saw his classroom. He's very excited to start school, which I JUST now realized is NEXT Tuesday, not the Tuesday after Labor Day. Wow, it will be so strange to have him gone 3 hours, 3 days a week. But Ethan will love the one on one time and I have volunteered to be a class mom for a couple of their class parties. These are photos of our day trip to Wrightsville Beach just outside of Wilmington, NC. I really loved this area and the boys had a great time playing in the sand and water. It was about 100 degrees that day. I love these photos of Jack and Ethan together. You can see how much these boys love each other. I'm going to have to get these framed! Ethan was having a great time pulling up on Daddy and then looking around to see what he was d...
Comments